Friday, March 16, 2012

Week 10 reflection

This is the last week of Webskills course. I really appreciate everyone in my class. All of you gave me good ideas, encouragements, some tips, and professional suggestions. These are my treasures which I got here.
I tried LoTI, and I got a result. I agree with that. I know I’m going to teach more student-centered with using more technology in the future.
Well, yesterday it was decided by Osaka city Board of Education that I will change the school from this coming April. It is a new senior high school and there are projectors in every classroom and students are interested in business and economics. I need to arrange my project plan for new school and new students, but I’m excited about that. In the new school, I definitely believe I can make use of the knowledge I’ve learned here.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaori,

    I am happy that you are going to have a new school and new students and I wish you all the best with that.

    It is great that you are going to apply what you have learned in this course in your new school.

    Best Regards

    Hilal

    ReplyDelete