Sunday, February 12, 2012

Week 5 Creating a WebQuest

This week I first saw a web quest and knew what it is; furthermore I created my web quest. Incredible!  I almost gave up making it because some data were supposed to be saved but they weren’t. I even did not know to press save bottom after typing data. How careless I was!  At last it is on the web. I’m not sure whether the level of activity is suitable for my students or not. Well, I just tried creating one webquest as an experiment, that’s all. For my coming project, I needed some practice. However, I can’t deny my excited feeling, like children. Creating my original work is published; what a wonderful experience I had. I really thank e-learning program in University of Oregon for giving this opportunity for me.     Kaori

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaori,

    Sure the week was an interesting one with a lot of challenges on creating WebQuest and PBL, lucky for you you later created one may be you should share your Idea with me as I Got stack where trying to create mine.

    Nyinondi

    ReplyDelete